- Groomed to be Advisory Manager (in 2 years) and progress to Head of Business Unit (Director) in 3 -5 years
- Monthly Salary with CPF contribution + attractive incentives
- Dynamic environment
We are looking for entry-level candidates who are keen to pursue their career interests in the financial advisory industry. The Business Development Executive (Business Unit) will be put on an accelerated path to become a well-rounded Financial Advisory Manager in 2 years and progress to be in Director level in 3 to 5 years.
The candidate will undergo training and be exposed to the following areas:
- Sales advisory
- Staff Management
- Day-to-day Operations
- Training and Competency
- Minimum Diploma of any discipline.
- Show interest in financial markets and wealth management products and news.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team player, able to work well with people.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- We are looking for entry-level candidates who are keen to pursue their career interests in the financial advisory industry.
To apply, please start a conversation with us here.